Thursday, August 30, 2012

tim_lightning

 My object/thing that I chose for my project is lightning. The first image I chose was a picture of Usain Bolt.  Even though he's obviously not lightning he is the fastest man alive and when he run's he is compared to running as fast as lightning or like a flash of light.  Even his name suggest lightning.



This second image I chose is a picture of the superhero Flash.  I wanted to do flash but found the topic to broad.  By picking lightning the topic is both specific and I can still use this characted while having many other variations of the topic to work with.

The last picture I chose is of my main topic, lightning. In general I've always been fascinated by lightning and how both natural and dangerous it is.  Ever since I was a kid whenever there was a lightning storm outside I would find the window with the best view in my house turn off all of the lights and watch the storm for hours.  Some night I would ever stay up past my bed time just to watch the storm.

1 comment:

  1. Lightening is very visually striking! Make sure you think of different types of lightening and the patterns and use of positive/negative space. There are also really good tutorials you can find on the internet for Adobe Illustrator for different lighting effects!

    ReplyDelete