Sunday, September 16, 2012

tim_inspiration_9/18

My first link is a site for a company called Soleil Nori.  What drew me to this site was the way they took the idea of scrolling and made it so as the viewer is scrolling down the entire page begins to change and on each page there's a different message for the viewer.  Also for accessibility purposes they put buttons on the right side of the website to all viewers to specifically scroll through certain pages instead of having to continuously scroll up and down.


My second link I found shows a poster made by Roland Reiner Tiangco where he uses dirt to reveal his message which, surprise, is about being dirty.  Right away I thought his idea was very inspirational with how outside the box he went and how inventive he became with the poster.  Just thinking about what it would be like to mail that poster to a bunch of people and see what their reactions would be also grabbed my attention.



My last link is a blog site called "thedot" that shows different graphic designers in the Norwich area of New York and some other artists; but, what made this site interesting to me was all the different umbrella designs and how creative some designer have gotten.  For example, the "Clock Parasol" umbrella which can be used to tell the time using the position of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment